Sunday, February 4, 2007

Zack Attack

This entry is being brought to you by Muzzy.


Mother Fluffer was unable to write anything as she became very ill.


She called me and asked that I fill in for her. Why is it that we cats always have to cover for you people?


Fluff ate half a jar of frog balls and they made her very sick. Now what kind of stupid creature would eat such a thing? You humans always amaze me. This was quite a drag for me as I had a whole day planned of napping and licking myself. Oh well, she was puking pretty bad and it sounded to me like she might have also had a fur ball. I decided to help out. What can I say? I'm just a pushover when it comes to poor, dumb animals.


So Father Shpritzer had his birthday celebration. The flock met for the usual communion. This is a really nice photo of them. They almost look intelligent.



Look, another good one. Amazing!


They then got into vehicles and went to Lake Piru. Brother Greg, being the only sensible one among them, went to work to be productive.


Shpritzer had a cake which had his age printed on it. This is his age in cat years.




 


What they did next I find quite disturbing. They took a small child and hung him from a tree. Then they proceeded to beat him to death with a stick. The little boy's name was George. What a hideous display of human cruelty. I am amazed at this behavior. They screamed at him and called him names as they savagely beat him to death. Very odd that he did not bleed. Instead he seemed to be filled with candy and booze and some really cute little hats called "condoms". 


Anyway, my paw is getting a cramp. That's all for now. Hey could somebody get to work here? You know it's not like litter boxes clean THEMSELVES! Hello? Geesh! Humans!


-Muzzy

No comments: